Harnessing the power of geographic analysis can give your organization a head start. Whether you need to identify spatial patterns in your data or want to incorporate geographic information systems (GIS) for planning and resource management purposes, identifying the right people who will help you gain the most out of your investment is the first step.
Our team in R4Dsct brings the expertise necessary to help you incorporate geospatial technologies in your workflow. We can help you:
- Incorporate and expand the GIS capabilities in your organization
- Obtain and process remote sensing data, including multi-spectral imagery and LiDAR products
- Carry out advanced spatial analysis and data mining
- Develop advanced cartographic products and online mapping applications
- Incorporate Open Data Kit (ODK) open-source and commercial applications such as Fulcrumapp and KoboToolbox in field surveys.
Contact us to learn how we can support you.
Here are some examples of our work: